Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Richard Webb Wedding Photography




Wedding photography is a mix of tension, fun and finally absolute pleasure when you see the finished images.

Having attended many weddings of family and friends I know how important this day is to you. It is the photographer’s responsibility to capture the real moments.. of anxiety, joy, surprise and happiness and to present you with the most memorable images!!

I have been a photographer for nearly 4 decades (has it been that long!!) and still have a passion for what I do.

When scanning the Net to see examples of other photographers work I am continually impressed with the quality and creativity that is out there! I find this very inspirational .

Being able to Capture the Moment, that special look, to enhance it further and being able to extract the essence of the picture in so many ways provides me with the motivation to be one of the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment