Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jules Morgan Wedding Photography



I'm a portrait photographer based at the end of Africa in Cape Town and shoot weddings, kids, families, preggie bellies, babies and any other random projects that come my way. I have so much fun shooting people and can't think of a better job in the world.

If you're getting married, have a look at my wedding site and gossip pages which are specifically dedicated to images of the nuptial kind. On this site you'll find several portrait galleries to browse through as well as a personal blog of latest shoots and probably many pictures of my baby boy, Jude.

My passion lies in capturing all the elements that tell a complete and original story of your wedding day, from the once-off moments shared with family and friends to the details that you’ve been planning for months.

As a reportage-style photographer, I take care to work inconspicuously so that you and your guests can enjoy the day. I catch all the spontaneous emotions and the unplanned events, and I make sure that my session with the bridal couple is completely relaxed and fun.

Photographs are the most tangible reminders of your wedding day, and remain valuable for generations to come. Depict your story with my distinct style: fresh, beautiful and real.

No comments:

Post a Comment